HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE – SCARCE WATCH
This is a Scarce and Highly Collectible B.R.M (Bernard Richards Manufacture) V12-44 with stunning Black Carbon Fiber Dial with Orange Details and Racing Style Hands in Beautiful Original Condition and Excellent working order. The watch is powered by a reliable ETA Cal 7753 Automatic movement.
The Watch is running strong and keeping good time. MOVEMENT RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Titanium Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Original finished in good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Inner Dots Bezel in beautiful condition.
- Titanium Case Back in good condition, with some scratches and minor damage. Crystal clean and clear. Original engravings visible and in good shape.
- Crystal in very good condition.
- Dial and Hands in original and very good condition with some minor damage cased by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown B.R.M in good condition and working properly. Only one step to set time.
- Button to set Date at 10 o’clock working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position. Pushers in good condition, operating OK.
- No B.R.M Band and Buckle. Black Genuine Leather Band in good used condition, Good Quality. SS Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS