VERY GOOD USED CONDITION – EXCELLENT WORKING ORDER
This is a Beautiful and Uncommon BAUME & MERCIER Capeland Chronograp Automatic with Telemeter function and stunning White Dial in very good overall Condition.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. All functions working Properly. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Case in very good condition. With some dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With scratches and dings. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in good condition. With some noticeable scratches.
- Dial and Hands in very good original condition. Please see pictures for detail.
- Inner Fixed Telemeter Bezel in very good condition also.
- Crown B&M signed in very good condition and good working order. Only the second step is functional to set Time. Button to set date is working properly.
- Pushers in very good condition, Chronograph working properly, returning to zero position.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Genuine Leather Band NOT B&M. Good Quality Leather, Almost New. (Black Original B&M Leather Band is also included but is not in good condition). Buckle NOT B&M.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.