HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Uncommon and Highly Collectible BAUME & MERCIER Baumatic powered by a Beautiful BUREN 1322 Micro Rotor Automatic Movement (BM 13220) in good overall condition.
The watch is running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and dings. All inside engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Crystal in not so good condition with some scratches and a noticeable damage near cyclops window. Please see pictures for detail.
- Dial and Hands in Original condition with noticeable stains, bubbles and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown not B&M signed in good condition and good working order. Only one step to set time and date. Date is set by changing 23-24h.
- Movement is running strong and keeping time, Looks nice and clean. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brand New Genuine Leather Brown Band of good Quality. Buckle not B&M signed.
- GREAT COLLECTIBLE PIECE!!
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS