HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible BAUME & MERCIER Capeland 65405 Chronograph Automatic in very good overall condition and excellent working order. The Watch is powered by the reliable BM 13750 (Valjoux 7750) Automatic Movement.
The movement is Running Strong and keeping good time and Chronograph also working OK. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Case in very good condition. With some minor dings and scratches.
- Uni-Directional Rotating Bezel in good original condition with some minor damage. Rotating OK.
- Case back in good condition, with some scratches. All engravings in very good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal in very good condition.
- Dial and Hands in very good original condition. Please see pictures for detail. Orange Luminova in great shape.
- Crown BAUME & MERCIER signed in very good condition and good working order. Screw-in working properly. First step to set date working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Chronograph working properly (Start – Stop – Reset), returning to zero position. Pushers in good condition and working OK.
- No BAUME bracelet. Black/Orange NATO band of very good quality, In very good condition, like new. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS