HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE – SCARCE WATCH
This is a Scarce and Highly Collectible BELL & ROSS by Sinn with manual wind movement and stunning Reverse Panda dial in Beautiful Original Condition and Excellent working order.
Please note this is an early 103 Pilot’s Chronograph Watch made by Sinn for BELL & ROSS approximately at the end of 1992 or 1993. Powered by a Reliable Valjoux 7760 Manual Wind movement. Only a few of this Watches out there!!
Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Case in very good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Bi-Directional Rotating Bezel in beautiful condition, with some minor scratches.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some scratches and minor damage. Original engravings visible and in good shape.
- Crystal (Plastic) in very good condition with some minor scratches and damage.
- Dial and Hands in original and very good condition with some minor damage cased by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown BELL & ROSS signed in good condition and working properly. Screw-Down working OK. First step to sed date and second step to set time.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position. Pushers in good condition, operating OK.
- Black BELL & ROSS Genuine Leather Band in good used condition. SS Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS