VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is an Authentic BLANCPAIN Automatic Movement Cal. 11.51 with Dial, Hands and Gold Blancpain signed Crown.
All Parts are 100% BLANCPAIN Authentic and were from a 18K Gold Blancpain Leman Ref. 2100-1418-53. Circa 1996.
Movement is in very good condition and good working order (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed).
- Dial in very good condition. Gold hour markers complete. Minor scratches and damages. PLEASE NOTE THE DIAL HAS SOME SUNBURST STAINS, BEAUTIFUL PATINA. See pictures for detail.
- Crown BLANCPAIN signed. Working Fine. First step to set date and second step to set time.
- Gold Hands are complete and in good condition with minor stains and damage.
- Automatic Movement Cal 11.51 looks very clean, is running strong. (However, accuracy of time keeping not tested and not guaranteed).
- 100% BLANCPAIN Authentic MOVEMENT and Parts. MOVEMENT IS SOLD AS IS.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS