HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Blue Dial BREITLIG Colt Ocean Automatic Diver 500 Meters in very good overall condition and very good working order. The watch is powered by a reliable ETA 2824-2 COSC Automatic movement.
The Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Unidirectional Rotating Bezel in good condition. With original paint. It shows some small scratches and dings.
- Case Back in good condition also. With minor scratches and damage. Engravings are in good shape, Serial is still present.
- Crystal in good condition with minor scratches. Inner Anti-reflective coat with small scratches and damage caused by age.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition with some minor scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown BREITLING signed in good condition and good working order. Screw Down working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Stainless Steel BREITING bracelet in good condition with some scratches and signs of wear. Clasp working OK with some scratches. Bracelet is small, it will fit up to a 6.5 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.