HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful BVULGARI Automatic ASPEN Limited and Numbered Edition (244/300) with very light Carbon-Resin Black Case in Good ORIGINAL condition and Very Good working order. Powered by an accurate and reliable ETA Cal 2824-2 automatic movement.
The Watch is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time, RECENTLY SERVICED (However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed).
- Case (Carbon-Resin with Gold) in good condition, with noticeable dings and scratches. BVLGARI engravings in the front in good shape with noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in good condition, also with some minor dings and scratches. Crystal in good condition with some noticeable scratches.
- Crystal in good condition with some minor scratches and damage.
- Dial and Hands in good Original condition, with minor scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown in good condition and good working order. First step to set date and Second step to set time working fine.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong and Keeping Good Time. RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- BVLGARI Brown Genuine Leather Band in not so good condition with noticeable signs of wear. Plastic Buckle not signed in good condition and good working order.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS