HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible CITIZEN 67-9119 Fly-Back Chronograph aka “Spider” with beautiful Black Dial and working properly. Powered by a CITIZEN Cal 8110A Automatic Movement.
The watch is running strong and Keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE: 1) A VERY BAD PAINTING WORK TO THE FIXED BLACK BEZEL. 2) INNER BEZEL HAS NOTICEABLE DAMAGE AND IS NOT ROTATING EASILY WITH CROWN AT 10 O’CLOCK.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Black Fixed Bezel in not so good condition. PLEASE NOTE A VERY BAD PAINTIG WORK.
- Case Back in good condition with noticeable scratches. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in Good condition with scratches and noticeable damages in the borders.
- Dial in very good Original condition with some minor scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with noticeable scratches and damage caused by age.
- Inner Rotating Bezel in not so good condition, with noticeable damage, vanished. PLEASE NOTE IS NOT ROTATING EASILY WITH CROWN AT 10 O’CLOCK.
- Main Crown CITIZEN signed working properly and in good condition. First step to set Date rotating crown and day pressing-in stop/reset chrono pusher. Second Step to set time.
- Crown at 10 to rotate inner bezel is CITIZEN signed but very vanished. PLEASE NOTE IS DIFFICULT TO ROTATE INNER BEZEL WITH THIS CROWN.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working properly (Start – Stop – Reset), returning to zero position. Fly-Back function working OK. Pushers in good condition.
- Stainless Steel Bracelet not CITIZEN, with some srctahes and signs of wear. Clasp is CITIZEN signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS