HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful CONCORD Mariner SG Ref. 1578115V13 with 18K Gold Bezel, Octagonal Case and Stunning Gray Textured Dial. The watch is in very good overall condition. Powered by an ETA 255.111 Quartz Movement.
The Movement is running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- 18K Gold Bezel in good condition with some scratches and dings.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and minor damage. Black paint in engravings is partially missed. Reference number and serial are difficult to see but still present.
- Crystal in good condition.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition with some minor stains and damage caused by age.
- Crown CONCORD signed in good condition and working properly. First step to set date and Second step to set time.
- Movement looks clean, is in good working condition, keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Stainless Steel original integrated bracelet in good condition with some scratches and signs of wear. CONCORD signed Clasp with 18K Gold Seal in good condition and good working order. Bracelet is small, will fit up to a 6.4 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS