This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful CORUM Admiral´s Cup Quartz in very good working order and condition.
The watch is Running and Chronograph working OK. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Case in very good Condition. Showing some minor scratches, hits and normal signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Fixed bezel in regular condition, it looks to be refinished. Please see pictures for detail
- Case Back in very good condition with some minor scratches and small hits. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in very good condition. With some minor scratches.
- Dial and hands in ORIGINAL condition with some minor spots and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown CORUM signed in good working order. Screw-In is working fine. First step to set time. Second step to set time.
- Pushers working OK. With some minor damage and signs of wear.
- Chronograph is working OK and returning to zero position.
- The movement is running and keeping good time. However Accuracy of time keeping is not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE I DON´T HAVE ANY SERVICE RECORDS.
- CORUM Rubber band in good condition with normal signs of wear. Clasp Corum signed with scratchs and signs of wear.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS