HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING CONDITION
This is a Beautiful, Uncommon and Highly Collectible Gold Plated DOXA Dead Beat Seconds or Jumping Seconds in Original condition and good working order. The watch is powered by a Chezard Cal 116 Manual Winding Movement.
PLEASE NOTE THE HACK FEATURE (PUSHING CROWN TO STOP SECONDS) IS NOT WORKING AND CROWN GOES IN VERY EASILY WHEN SETTING TIME.
This Beautiful Time Piece is Running Strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition with some scratches and dings. Gold plated (20 Microns) in very good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in not so good condition, with noticeable scratches and big damage, all engravings are in good shape.
- Crystal (Plastic) in good condition, with some noticeable scratches and cracks caused by age.
- Dial in Original and good condition with some noticeable sunburst stains and damage caused by age.
- Hands in good Original condition, with some minor scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crown DOXA in not so good condition, gold plated is vanished. HACK FEATURE IS NOT WORKING. PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT CROWN GOES IN VERY EASILY WHEN TIME IS SET.
- Movement in beautiful condition, running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCHE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Genuine Leather Band of very good quality, brand new. Stainless Steel Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.