HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD OVERALL CONDITION
This is an Uncommon and Beautiful EBEL 1911 EL PRIMERO Automatic Chronograph Ref. 1134901 with 18K Gold Bezel and stunning white Dial in very good overall condition.
The watch is in very good working order. Powered by a Zenith El Primero Caliber 400 Automatic Movement signed “EBEL 134” in the Rotor (Used by EBEL Watches from approximately 1984 to 1994). Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. Polished. With minor scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- 18K Yellow Gold Bezel in good shape with minor scratches and dings.
- Case back in good condition also, all engravings in good shape.
- Crystal in good condition.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition with some minor damage caused by age.
- Inner Tachymetre bezel in very good condition.
- Crown EBEL working properly, First step to set time and second step to set date working OK.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset). Pushers in very good condition.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCHE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- No EBEL Bracelet. Brown Genuine Leather Band of low quality with Stainless Steel generic butterfly clasp. in good condition and good working order.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS