HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful ETERNA KonTiki Two Tone Quartz with Fluted Bezel and day/Date function. The watch is in very good overall condition. Powered by a ETA-ESA 951.121 Quartz ETERNA signed Movement.
The Movement is running strong, keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Fluted Fixed Bezel in very good condition with some scratches and dings.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and minor damage. Reference # in good shape.
- Crystal in not so good condition with some noticeable scratches and damage.
- Dial in very good Original condition with some minor stains.
- Hands also in good Original condition, with some minor stains and damage caused by age.
- Crown ETERNA signed with some wear and damage but working properly. First step to set day and date. Second step to set time. Screw-In working OK.
- Movement looks very clean, is in good working condition, keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Genuine Leather Band of good quality, brand new. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS