HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – UNCOMMON AND ICONIC WATCH
This is the Uncommon and Iconic GIRARD-PERREGAUX F1-047 Ref. 4955 Limited Edition in beautiful original condition and good working order. Case and Case Back made of Aluminum (Probably from Ferrari Formula 1 Engines). Pushers, Crown and Buckle made of Titanium.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. THE WATCH WAS RECENTLY SERVICED. All functions working Properly.
For more information regarding this GP Model, please visit FRATELLO MAGAZINE ARTICLE:
- Aluminum Case in good condition. With some noticeable dings, scratches and damage on the side near pushers (Big Hits). Please see pictures for detail.
- Aluminum Case Back in good condition. With scratches and dings. Engravings are visible in good shape.
- Fixed Aluminum Bezel in good condition with some scratches and dings.
- Crystal in very good condition.
- Dial in good original condition with minor scratches and spots, see pictures for detail. PLEASE NOTE TO NAKED EYE THIS SPOTS ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SEE – BUT WITH LIGHT AND MACRO THEY CAN BE SEEN.
- Hands in good original condition with minor stains and damage. PLEASE NOTE CENTRAL SWEEP SECONDS HAND WAS REPLACED. See pictures for detail.
- Titanium Crown in good working order and good condition. First Step to set date and Second Step to set time. Screw-In working Properly.
- Titanium Pushers in good condition, working properly. Chronograph returning to zero position.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. MOVEMENT WAS PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED RECENTLY. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- GIRARD-PERREGAUX Black Rubber band in very good condition. Titanium Buckle GP signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS