HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – MISSING ORIGINAL BEZEL
This is a Beautiful, Highly Collectible and Scarce GRAHAM GMT Chronofighter Oversize Big Date in working condition but unfortunately with missing Original black/orange Bezel.
NO ORIGINAL BEZEL. CHRONOGRAPH NOT ALWAYS RETURNING EXACTLY TO ZERO POSITION.
The watch is keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Case in very good condition, with some noticeable scratches, dings and sings of normal wearing. Please see pictures for detail.
- NO Original Black/Orange bezel. Installed Bezel in good condition with some minor dings and scratches.
- Case Back in very good condition with some minor scratches. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in very good condition.
- Dial in original condition with some noticeable dasmages in the borders.
- Hands in not so good condition with scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown working OK. First Step to set date and second step to set time.
- Chronograph working. Not always returns exactly to zero position.
- Movement is running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black GRAHAM Rubber band in good condition with noticeable small cracks in the borders and signs of normal wearing. Buckle GRAHAM Signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.