LIMITED EDITION WATCH – GOOD OVERALL CONDITION
This is a Massive and Beautiful GRAHAM Swordfish Black Night Limited Edition Automatic Chronograph with crown and pushers at left and stunning big yellow arabic hour markers at 12 and 6.
The watch is in very good working order and good overall condition. Powered by a modified ETA / Valjoux 7750 Movements. Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail. PVD coating in good overall condition.
- Case back in good condition also, with some noticeable scratches and dings, all engravings in good shape.
- Crystal in good condition, with some scratches and noticeable damage in the anti-reflective, mostly in the small sub-dial crystals.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition with some minor damage caused by age.
- Crown GRAHAM signed working properly, Screw-in is working OK.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset). Pushers in very good condition.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCHE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black rubber GRAHAM signed band in very good condition. PLEASE NOTE GRAHAM BUCKLE IS MISSING. It has a fossil black buckle.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.