HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible HAMILTON Khaki Automatic Chronograph with Stunning Arabic Black Dial in good condition and good working order. The Watch is powered by the reliable Valjoux 7750 Automatic Movement with Day/Date function at 3 o’clock.
The movement is Running Strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Case (Polished) in good condition. With some noticeable dings and minor scratches.
- Case back in not so good condition, With noticeable scratches in the crystal. Engravings in the crystal vanished at some parts.
- Crystal in good condition with some minor scratches.
- Dial in good original condition with some minor damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands also in good original condition with minor damage caused by age.
- Crown NOT HAMILTON signed in good condition and good working order. First step to set Date and Day. Second step to set time working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Chronograph working properly, returning to zero position. Pushers also in good condition.
- Stainless Steel HAMILTON signed bracelet (Polished) with some scratches and signs of wear. Clasp vanished but working OK. Bracelet is small, will fit up to a 6.8 inches wrist. NATO band in the pictures is included, good quality, Brand New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS