HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Pilot’s HAMILTON Khaki Takeoff Limited and Numbered Edition with Stunning Bullhead Style case and a lot of features: Automatic Movement Cal H-31, Chronograph, Date Indicator, Luminous Arabic numerals and hands, Rotating Bezel, Small Seconds, Screw-Down Crown, Detachable Head, PVD Coating and a beautiful Box with decorative aviation instruments.
The Movement is Running Strong and keeping good time. Chronograph also working Properly. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Case in very good condition. With some minor dings and scratches. PVD coating in good shape.
- Rotating Bezel in very good condition with some minor dings. PLEASE NOTE BEZEL IT’S A LITTLE HARD TO ROTATE.
- Case back in good condition, with some noticeable scratches. All engravings in very good condition. Crystal in the back in great shape. Mechanism to detach the head of the watch is working OK. scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal in excellent condition.
- Dial and Hands in excellent Original condition. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown HAMILTON signed in very good condition and good working order. Screw-in working properly.
- Button to set date at 7 o’clock working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. Cal H31 (Valjoux 7753) However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Chronograph working properly (Start – Stop – Reset), returning to zero position. Pushers in excellent shape. working OK.
- Black Genuine Leather HAMILTON Band in very good used condition. With some signs of wear. Black HAMILTON Buckle in good condition with some minor scratches.
- The watch comes with the Original Box, No Manual / Card.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.