HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Uncommon HAMILTON Khaki Field Pioneer Automatic Ref. H604160 with stunning Gray Tone Dial and Date at 6 o’clock. Powered by the powerful and reliable ETA/Valjoux 7753 Automatic movement with Hamilton Signed Rotor.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVIE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition. With some minor scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Fixed Bezel in very good condition.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some minor scratches. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in very good condition.
- Dial and Hands in very good original condition. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown HAMILTON Working OK. Only one step to set time.
- Button at 10 o’clock to set date working OK.
- Movement is in beautiful condition, running strong and keeping good time. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset). Pusher in very good condition and working order.
- Black Leather band of good quality, Racing Style. HAMILTON Stainless Steel Buckle in very good condition.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS