HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful MONTBLANC 7138 Nicolas Rieussec Edition with stunning Gray Dial in Very Good Condition and excellent working order. The watch is powered by MONTBLANC Cal MB R200 Automatic Movement.
The Watch is running strong and keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
The watch comes with Box and papers.
- Case in very good condition, with minor dings and scratches. PLEASE NOTE SCRATCH IN THE PUSHER. See pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some minor scratches and dings. Engravings in great shape.
- Crystal in very good condition.
- Dial and Hands in Very good original condition with someminor damage caused by age.
- Crown MONTBLANC signed working properly. First step to set Date and second step to set time.
- Chronograph working Properly, Please note it’s a 1 pusher only Chronograph. GMT function also working OK.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong and Keeping Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO RECORDS.
- Black MONTBLANC Leather Band in good condition with signs of wear. Deployant MONTBLANC signed in good condition with some scratches and signs of wear.
- WATCH WITH BOX AND PAPERS.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.