HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Massive and Heavy Blue INVICTA Reserve (Swiss Made) Diver Automatic Chronograh in Good Used condition and good working order. The watch is powered by a reliable Sellita SW500 Automatic Movement with INVICTA signed Rotor inside in a beautiful Exhibition case back.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case In very good condition with some minor scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With minor scratches and dings. All original engravings are visible. Crystal in very good shape.
- Blue Rotating Bezel with missing Triangle at 12 o’clock and with some noticeable scratches. Rotating OK.
- Crystal in very good condition.
- Dial and Hands in very good original condition. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown INVICTA signed in good condition and good working order. First step to set day and date and second step to set time. Second step to set time working OK. PLEASE NOTE DAY CHANGES AT 12 BUT DATE IS CHANGING NEAR 8 AM. Screw Down is a little difficult to operate in this watch, at beginig needs to be turned around a lot in order to star securing.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position. Chrono pushers in good condition, screw down working ok in both pushers.
- Stainless Steel INVICTA signed Bracelet in very good condition. With minor scratches and signs of wear. Bracelet will fit up to a 7 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS