HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is an Uncommon and Highly Collectible Vintage INVICTA Royal Marine Diver Automatic in good working order. Unfortunately with damaged bezel insert.
The Watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE BEZEL WAS RED PAINTED AND SCREW-IN CROWN FUNCTION IS NOT WORKING.
- Case in good condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. Please See pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches. Engravings in good shape, still visible.
- Rotating Bezel working properly. PLEASE NOTE INSERT IS DAMAGED AND WAS PAINTED WITH RED PAINT. See pictures for detail.
- Crystal in good condition with some noticeable hits and scratches.
- Dial in good condition with some stains, dirt, scratches and minor damage.
- Hands in good ORIGINAL condition with some minor stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown INVICTA signed in good condition. PLEASE NOTE SCREW-IN IS NOT WORKING. Only one step to set time and date, working fine.
- Movement is in good working order and beautiful condition, running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Blue NATO band in the pictures is included. Good Quality. Brand new.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.