UNWORN WATCH – FULL SET – 2013 COLLECTION
This is an Stunning and Never Used IWC Ingenieur Automatic Perpetual Calendar with Titanium Case and 68 Hours Power Reserve In-House Manufacture Movement.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time, however accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
THE WATCH IS UNWORN AND COMES WITH BOX AND ALL PAPERS. 2013 COLLECTION
- Diameter 46.0 mm
- Height 17.2 mm
- Screw in crown
- See-through sapphire glass back
- Water resistance 12 bar
- 89802 Calibre
- IWC-manufactured movement
- Automatic, self-winding
- 68 hours Power Reserve
- Frequency 28800.0 vph (4.0 hz)
- 474 Components
- 51 Jewels
- Côtes de Genève, perlage, polished
- Perpetual calendar with large double-digit displays for date and month and leap year display
- Chronograph function with hours, minutes and seconds
- Hour and minute counters combined in a totalizer at 12 o’clock
- Flyback function
- Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
- Small hacking seconds
- Black rubber strap with black alligator leather inlay
- Strap width 30.0 mm
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.