HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful, Iconic and Highly Collectible Stainless Steel JAERGER-LECOULTRE Geophysic Universal Time Automatic in very good overall condition and excellent working order. The watch is powered by the stunning and reliable in House Movement Caliber 772 with Dead Beat Mechanism (Ticking Seconds Hand).
The Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable dings and scratches, mostly in the bezel. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in very good condition, with some minor scratches, all engravings in very good condition.
- Crystal in very good condition.
- Dial and Hands in very good original condition. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown JL signed in very good condition and good working order. First Step to set hours hand (World Time function) and second step to set time.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Genuine JL Brown Leather Band (Short) in good used condition. Stainless Steel Double Deployant JL signed in good condition with some minor scratches and signs of wear.
- Additional JL Black Genuine leather band (Long) in very good used condition with minor signs of wear.
- FULL SET WATCH. PLEASE NOTE BOX HAS SOME NOTICEABLE DAMAGE IN THE INSIDE.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
There are no reviews yet.