HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful, Iconic and Highly Collectible Stainless Steel JAERGER-LECOULTRE Master Control Ref. 145.8.31 Chronograph Quartz in very good overall condition and excellent working order. The watch is powered by a reliable in House Mecha-Quartz (Quartz Base with Mechanical Chronograph Module) Caliber 630.
The Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition. With some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in very good condition also, with some minor scratches, engravings in good condition. 18K Gold Master Control Seal in good shape, Serial number is visible.
- Crystal in very good condition.
- Dial and Hands in very good original condition. With some minor damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown JL signed in very good condition and good working order. First Step to set date and second step to set time.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset). Pusher in good condition and good working order.
- Brown Genuine Leather Band of good quality in very good used condition. Stainless Steel Buckle JL signed in good condition.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS