HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Rare and Highly Collectible Two Tone LONGINES Admiral 5 Star Diver L3.502.5 in very good Original condition and very good working order. Powered by a Longines L633.5 (ETA 2824-2) Automatic Movement.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. MOVEMENT WAS RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Case in very good condition. With some scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some noticeable scratches. All engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Rotating Bezel in very good condition with some minor scratches. Working OK.
- Crystal in very good condition with some minor scratches.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition with some minor damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown LONGINES signed in good condition and good working order. First step to set day and date and Second Step to set time.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. IT WAS PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED RECENTLY. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Two Tone LONGINES Bracelet Ref. 37605 in good condition and good working order with noticeable scratches and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.5 inches wrist.
- ALL ORIGINAL AND LONGINES AUTHENTIC. GREAT COLLECTIBLE PIECE!!
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS