HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Stainless Steel LONGINES Heritage Conquest Automatic with stunning champagne Dial and Date window at 12 o’clock. The watch is powered by a reliable LONGINES Cal L633.5 Automatic Movement.
The Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE BIG STAIN BETWEEN 5 AND 9 HOUR MARKERS.
- Case in very good condition. With minor dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in good condition, with some noticeable scratches, engravings in good condition, visible. Gold LONGINES logo in great shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal (plastic) in good condition, with some minor scratches.
- Dial in Original condition with some scratches and damage, PLEASE NOTE BIG STAIN In THE LOWER PART OF THE DIAL, BETWEEN 5 AND 9 HOUR MARKERS. See pictures for detail.
- Crown LONGINES signed in good condition and working OK. First step to set date and second step to set time.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Genuine Leather band of good quality, brand new. Buckle LONGINES signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS