HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a ALL ORIGINAL and Highly Collectible Stainless Steel LONGINES Conquest Ultronic in very good Original condition and very good working order. Powered by a Longines 6332 (ETA-ESA 9164) Electronic Movement.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition. With some noiceable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some minor scratches. Engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Crystal in very good condition with some scratches and damage.
- Dial in very good Original condition with some minor stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands also in very good original condition with some minor stains and damage caused by age.
- Crown LONGINES signed in good condition and good working order, with some noticeable scratches. First step to set day and date and Second Step to set time.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Stainless Steel LONGINES Bracelet Ref. 26052 in good condition and working order with noticeable scratches and signs of wear. Clasp a little hard to open but working fine.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS