HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – BEAUTIFUL ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Two Tone LONGINES Flagship Ref. L4.774.3 with stunning White Dial and Diamond Indexes, in very good original condition and good working order. The watch is Powered by a Longines L619.2 Automatic movement (ETA 2892).
Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition, with some minor dings and scratches. Gold PVD coat in very good condition with some scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some dings and scratches. All Engravings in good condition. Crystal in great shape.
- Crystal in very good condition.
- Dial and Hands in excellent Original condition. Diamond Indexes. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown LONGINES signed working properly. First step to set date and second step to set time.
- Movement in good working condition, running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Gold PVD & Stainless Steel LONGINES Bracelet in very good condition with some noticeables scratches and signs of wear. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.6 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS