HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – BEAUTIFUL ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful NO DATE LONGINES Heritage Legend Diver Ref. L3.674.4 with stunning Black Dial and Inner Rotating Inner Bezel, in very good original condition and very good working order. The watch is Powered by a Longines L633.5 Automatic movement (ETA 2824-2).
Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. Gold PVD coat in very good condition with some scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some minor dings and scratches. All Engravings in good condition, visible.
- Crystal in very good condition.
- Dial and Hands in excellent Original condition. Please see pictures for detail.
- Inner Rotating Bezel in excellent condition also, working and rotating OK with crown at 2 o’clock.
- Both Crowns are LONGINES original working properly. Screw-In in both crowns are working fine.
- Movement in very good working condition, running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Leather Band of very good quality, NOT LONGINES. Leather band is Hirsch and is like new, used a couple of times maybe. Buckle LONGINES original from this model.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS