HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible LONGINES Hydro Conquest Automatic Diver 300 Meters in very good Original condition and very good working order. Powered by a Longines L633.5 (ETA 2824-2) Automatic Movement.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Case in good condition. With some noiceable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some minor scratches. Engravings are visible and in excellent shape.
- Rotating Bezel in very good condition with some scratches and signs of wear.
- Crystal in excellent condition.
- Dial and Hands in excellent Original condition. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown LONGINES signed in very good condition and good working order. First step to set date and Second Step to set time.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Rubber LONGINES Band Ref. L682 124 410 in very good condition with minor signs of wearing. Stainless Steel Double Deployant LONGINES signes in very good condition and working order.
- LONGINES BOX AND MANUAL INCLUDED.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS