HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING CONDITION
This is an Uncommon and Highly Collectible LOEWE by LUCIEN ROCHAT Watch with Triple Calendar and Moonphase functions. Powered by an ETA 2892-2 Automatic Movement.
The Watch is running strong and Working properly, Keeping Good Time. MOVEMENT WAS RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
PLEASE NOTE CROWN AND LEATHER BAND ARE NOT LUCIEN ROCHAT.
- Case in good condition, with some dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Roating Bezel working properly in good condition with some scratches and dings.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches and damage. However, all engravings are visible.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches.
- Dial in very good Original condition, LOEWE signed. With some damage caused By age. DAY AND MONTH IN ITALIAN.
- Hands in good original condition with some noticeable scratches, stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown not LUCIEN ROCHAT. Working OK, only one step to set time. Watch can’t be manual winded with crown.
- All 4 buttons in the sides are working properly. Button at 8 o’clock to set moonphases. Button at 9 o’clock to set day, Button at 2 o’clock to set month. Button at 4 o’clock to set date.
- Movement is in excellent working condition, running strong and keeping good time. RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Black Leather Band of good quality. Brand new. LUCIEN ROCHAT signed Buckle in good shape.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS