VERY GOOD USED CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful MEISTERSINGER Pangaea Day/Date with beautiful Ivory Dial in good working order.
The watch is Running OK and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
PLEASE NOTE SOMETIMES WHEN THE WATCH IS HAND WINDED IT CAN BE FELT LIKE SMALL CRACKS.
- Case in very good Condition. Showing some minor scratches, hits and normal signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition with some minor scratches and damage. All engravings are visible. Crystal in good condition.
- Crystal in very good condition. With some minor scratches.
- Dial and hand in ORIGINAL condition with some minor stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown MEISTERSINGER signed in good working order. First step changes only date, second step to set time and day.
- The movement is running strong and keeping time. However Accuracy of time keeping is not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED. PLEASE NOTE SOMETIMES WHEN THE WATCH IS HAND WINDED IT CAN BE FELT LIKE SMALL CRACKS.
- MEISTERSINGER brown leather band in good used condition, Double deployant signed in good condition with some scratches and signs of wear.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS