HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Stainless Steel MIDO All Dial Ref. 8340 Day/Date Automatic Chronometer in very good overall condition and good working order. The watch is powered by a reliable ETA Cal 2836-2 Movement.
The Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in good condition also, with some minor scratches, all engravings in good condition. Crystal in good shape.
- Crystal in good condition with some minor scratches.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition. With some minor damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Inner fixed bezel also in very good condition.
- Crown MIDO signed in very good condition and good working order. Screw-In working OK. First Step to set day and date and second step to set time.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Rubber MIDO band in good condition. with signs of wearing, not broken. MIDO signed clasp also in good shape and good working order. Band will fit up to a 6.6 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
NO BOX NO PAPERS.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS