This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful MIDO All Dial 8360 COSC Chronograph in good working order.
The watch is Running and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
PLEASE NOTE WHEN SETTING TIME SOMETIMES YOU CAN FEEL LIKE SMALL CRACKS. DESPITE OF THAT TIME CAN BE SET WITHOUT PROBLEMS.
- Case in good Condition. Showing some scratches, hits and normal signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail. The watch was polished.
- Case Back in good condition with some notorious scratches. Crystal in good condition with notorious scratches.
- Crystal in regular condition. With some notorious scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Dial and hands in very good ORIGINAL condition. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown Mido signed in good working order. First step to set day and date and second step to set time. PLEASE NOTE WHEN SETTING TIME SOMETIMES YOU CAN FEEL LIKE SMALL CRACKS. DESPITE OF THAT TIME CAN BE SET WITHOUT PROBLEMS.
- Pushers working OK. In very good condition.
- Chronograph is working properly, returning to zero position.
- The movement is running and keeping good time. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- MIDO signed rubber band in good condition with normal signs of wear. Deployant Mido signed working properly. With some scratches and signs of wear. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.4 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.