COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Classic 36 mm MONTBLANC Meisterstuck 7042 Automatic with beautiful silver Roman numerals Dial in good condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE DEPLOYANT MUST BE FIXED… IT OPENS EASILY IN ONE SIDE.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches, dings and signs of wear. PLEASE NOTE CASE WAS POLISHED. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With minor scratches and dings. Engravings are a little vanished but visible.
- Crystal in very good condition.
- Dial and hands in original condition. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown in good working order and good condition Montblanc signed.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Montblanc Stainless Steel bracelet in good condition with signs of normal wearing, it was polished. PLEASE NOTE: Double Deployant opens easily in one side, without need to press side buttons. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.1 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.