HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Highly Collectible Gold Plated OMEGA Geneve 135.041 Manual Winding with Beautiful Golden Dial in very good working order but unfortunately with noticeable damages in the back of the case. The watch is Powered by a reliable Omega Cal 601 Manual Movement.
Movement is Running strong and keeping good time(However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in bad condition, with noticeable damage and cracks in the back. Gold plated i good shape. Please See pictures for detail.
- Case back in good condition with some scratches, closing OK despite damages in the case.
- Crystal in good condition not OMEGA signed with some noticeable scratches.
- Dial and Hands in Original and good condition, with some damage caused by age. Please note central seconds hand is broken and the other hands loose the tritium in the tips. See pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA signed in good condition and good working order. Only one step to set time.
- Movement is in very good working condition, running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Leather Band of low quality in good condition. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS