HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and very Scarce OMEGA 2375-2 Automatic Bumper in good condition and good working order. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 28.10 RA Movement.
The Watch is working properly and running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and damage.
- Crystal in not so good condition with noticeable scratches. Not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial in good ORIGINAL condition. With noticeable stains, scratches and damage caused by age.
- Hands probably replaced or refinished in the past. With some scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown NOT OMEGA signed in good condition and working properly. Only one step to set time.
- Movement is in beautiful condition and good working order, running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brand new Beige NATO Band. Good Quality. Buckle not OMEGA.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS