HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Stunning OMEGA 2576-5 Automatic Bumper in Very Good Condition and good working order, with Original Dial and Hands(BEAUTIFUL PATINA). The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 342 Movement.
The Watch is working properly and running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition, with some minor dings and scratches. Gold Plated in great shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some minor scratches and damage.
- Crystal in very good condition with some scratches. Not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial in very good Original condition. with minor stains and damage caused by age. (BEAUTIFUL PATINA).
- Hands in very good condition. With some minor scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crown OMEGA signed in good working condition. Please note Gold Plated is missing in the front. Only one step to set time.
- Movement is in beautiful condition and good working order, running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Burgundy Genuine Leather Band of Good Quality. Brand New. Buckle not OMEGA.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS