HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful OMEGA Speedmaster 125 Anniversary Edition Automatic Chronograph in Very Good overall Condition and good working order. The watch is powered by the reliable Omega Cal 1041 Movement.
The Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE SOMETIMES ROTOR SOUNDS (SMALL HITS) WHEN THE WATCH IS MOVED AROUND.
- Case in good condition (Polished), with some dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some noticeable dings and scratches. Engravings in very good shape.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches and damage near borders.
- Dial in Original and Very Good condition. With minor damage and stains. GREAT PATINA!!
- Hands in very good Original condition. With some scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crown OMEGA signed in good shape and good working condition. Fisrt step to set date and second step to set time.
- Movement is in good working order, running strong and kepping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS. PLEASE NOTE SOMETIMES ROTOR SOUNDS (SMALL HITS) WHEN THE WATCH IS MOVED AROUND.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset), returning to zero position. Pushers in good condition.
- Stainless Steel OMEGA Bracelet Ref. 1221/212 in good condition with some scratches and signs of wear. Bracelet will fit up to a 7.5 inches wrist. Clasp working OK.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS