HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Uncommon OMEGA Museum Collection Cosmic 1951 Re-Edition with Stunning 18K Gold Case in Very Good overall Condition and Working properly. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 2601 Automatic Movement.
The Watch is running strong and Keeping Good Time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case 18K Red Gold in Very Good Original condition, with some dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back 18K Red Gold in Very good condition with some minor scratches. Engravings and serial in very good shape.
- Fixed 18K Red Gold Bezel in very good condition with some minor scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal in very good condition.
- Dial and Hands in Original and very good condition. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA signed in good condition and working properly.
- All 4 buttons working Properly. (Day – Date – Month – Moon Phase)
- Movement is in beautiful condition and good working condition, running strong and keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Leather OMEGA Band in good condition with noticeable signs of wearing and damage. 18K Gold Buckle OMEGA signed with some minor scratches.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS