HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – ORIGINAL CONDITION – NEEDS SERVICE
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful OMEGA Genève Dynamic Automatic Date in Good overall condition but looking for some Service and Love. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 565 Automatic Movement with quick set function.
The Watch is running strong however, it’s Winning Time (Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
PLEASE NOTE QUICK SET FUNCTION IS NOT ALWAYS WORKING PROPERLY. SOMETIMES WHEN IT DOES NOT CHANGE, CROWN MUST BE PULLED OUT FROM FIRST POSITION AND RETURNED AGAIN TO FIRST POSITION IN ORDER TO CORRECT FUNCTIONING.
- Case in good Original condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal in good condition with some noticeable scratches, OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial in Original but not so good condition, with noticeable damages near 1 o’clock and also between 3 and 5 o´clock. Dial shows some stains and dirt. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with some scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crown OMEGA signed in good condition. First step to set time working fine. PLEASE NOTE QUICK SET FUNCTION IS NOT ALWAYS WORKING PROPERLY. SOMETIMES WHEN IT DOES NOT CHANGE, CROWN MUST BE PULLED OUT FROM FIRST POSITION AND RETURNED AGAIN TO FIRST POSITION IN ORDER TO CORRECT FUNCTIONING.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong but is winning time. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
- Leather band not OMEGA, Hand Made, good quality and in good condition with signs of wearing. Aftermarket Buckle OMEGA signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS