HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION – FULL SET
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful OMEGA Constellation 155.0022 / 355.0815 Automatic in Very Good overall condition with stunning Spyder Black Dial. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 711 Automatic Movement (Thinnest Automatic Caliber ever made by OMEGA).
The Watch is running strong and Keeping Good Time. RECENTLY SERVICED (However, Accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed).
WITH ORIGINAL BOX AND PAPERS!! COLLECTORS PIECE!!
- Case in very good condition, with some dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Fixed bezel in very good condition with some minot scratches.
- Case back in very good condition. With some noticeable scratches. 18K Gold Observatory in very good shape. Please see pictures for detail. PLEASE NOTE ONE OF THE SCREWS OF THE CASE BACK IS NOT OMEGA. Case back is securing properly.
- Crystal in very good condition with some minor scratches.
- Dial in Original and very good condition, with noticeable cracks (SPYDER DIAL). Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good Original condition with some noticeable spots and damage caused by age.
- Crown OMEGA signed in good condition. PLEASE NOTE PULLING OUT THE CROWN IT’S A LITTLE TRICKY / COMPLICATED, IT’S NOT HARD BUT IT’S VERY CLOSE TO THE CASE.
- Movement is in good working condition and beautiful condition, running strong and keeping good time. MOVEMENT WAS RECENTLY SERVICED. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Omega Stainless Steel Bracelet Ref. 1256/212 in very good condition with some scratches and signs of wearing. Gold Seal in the clasp in good shape. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.6 inches wrist.
- WATCH WITH ORIGINAL BOX AND PAPERS.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS