HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible 18K Yellow Gold OMEGA Constellation Ref. 166.052 Automatic non COSC in very good overall condition and good working order. The watch is powered by the reliable OMEGA Cal 1002 Automatic Movement.
The Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- 18K Yellow Gold Case in good condition. With some noticeable dings and scratches. PLEASE NOTE A BIG HIT OR SCRATCH ON THE SIDE. See pictures for detail.
- 18K Yellow Gold Coin Edge Bezel in very good condition, with some minor dings and scratches.
- 18K Yellow Gold Case back in very good condition, with some minor scratches, Observatory in very good condition. PLEASE NOTE PERSONALIZED ENGRAVINGS IN GERMAN. THE WATCH WAS A GIFT FOR A 40 YEARS SERVICE PERIOD IN KORES.
- Crystal (Plastic) OMEGA signed in not so good condition, with some scratches and a noticeable damage near crown.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition with some minor scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA signed working OK. First Step to set date and Second step to set time working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Genuine Leather Band of good quality, Brand New. Buckle not OMEGA.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS