HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and All Original OMEGA Constellation Automatic TV DIAL style with stunning Spider Green Faded Dial. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 1001 COSC Automatic Movement.
The Watch is working properly and running strong. MOVEMENT WAS RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Case in very good condition, with some dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail. Case was polished in the past.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some minor scratches and dings. Observatory in great shape. Case back was polished in the past.
- Crystal in very good condition with some minor scratches and damage. OMEGA signed in the center.
- Green Faded Dial in good original condition with noticeable cracks (Spider) and some minor spots and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown Omega signed working properly. First step to set date and second step to set time.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong and keeping good time. MOVEMENT WAS RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- OMEGA Stainless Steel Integrated Bracelet Ref. 1155/146 in good condition with some minor scratches, dings and signs of wearing. OMEGA Clasp working fine. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.5 inches wrist.
- WATCH IN ORIGINAL CONDITION. PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED. COLLECTORS ITEM.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS