HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful OMEGA Constellation 368.1075 Automatic Chronometer in Good overall condition and Good Working Order. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 1111 Automatic COSC Movement.
The Watch is running strong and Keeping Good Time (However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good Original condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- 18K Gold bezel in good condition with some noticeable scratches. Please note some black paint is lost in roman numerals.
- Case back in good condition. With some scratches. Crystal in good condition.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches.
- Dial in Original and good condition, with noticeable stains and damages. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in not so good condition with some scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crown OMEGA signed in good condition.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong and keeping good time. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Omega Bracelet Ref. 1448/431.6 in good condition with some scratches and signs of wearing. PLEASE NOTE SOME GOLD CAPS ARE MISSING BETWEEN LUGS. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.7 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.