HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Gold Plated OMEGA Constellation “C” Ref. 166.0247 Day/Date Automatic in good overall condition. The watch is powered by a reliable OMEGA Cal 1020 Automatic Movement.
The Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable dings and scratches. Gold Plated in good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- 18K Yellow Gold Coin Edge bezel in good condition with some scratches and dings.
- Case back in good condition, with some noticeable scratches, Gold observatory in not so good condition, a little vanished. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal (Mineral) in good condition, with some scratches and damage.
- Dial and Hands in good Original condition with some stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA signed working OK. with noticeable damage. First step to set date and second step to set time and day.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Omega Gold Plated Bracelet Ref. 1040 in good condition with noticeable scratches, damage and signs of wear. With proper 593 signed end links Clasp OMEGA signed with personalized engraving, working OK. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.6 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.