HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Very Uncommon Rose Gold Plated OMEGA Constellation “C” 168.017 in Good overall condition. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 564 Automatic Movement.
The Watch is running strong and Keeping Good Time. (However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed) A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE QUICK SET FUNCTION TO CHANGE DATE IS NOT WORKING. DATE CHANGES OK AFTER 24 HOURS.
- Case in good condition, with some dings and scratches. Rose gold plated in good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in not so good condition. With some noticeable scratches and damage. 18K Rose Gold Observatory is a little vanished, mostly in the stars.
- Crystal OMEGA signed in the center with cyclops at 3, in good condition with some scratches.
- Dial in Original condition, with noticeable scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good Original condition with some minor damage caused by age.
- Crown OMEGA signed in good condition (Yellow Gold Plated). PLEASE NOTE QUICK SET FUNCTON IS NOT WORKING. First step to set time is OK.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong and keeping good time. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS
- Brand New Genuine Leather Band of good quality, Buckle not OMEGA.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS