HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Gold & Steel OMEGA Constellation Pie Pan 14393 from 1961 in very good original condition and good working order. The watch is powered by a reliable OMEGA 561 Chronometer Automatic Movement.
Movement is Running Strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCHE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches and dings. Observatory in very good shape. Please note some numbers engravings.
- Fixed Yellow Gold Bezel in Original condition with some noticeable scratches.
- Crystal not OMEGA signed in good condition with noticeable scratches and damage.
- Dial in original condition with some noticeable stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good original condition with scratches and noticeable damage caused by age. PLEASE NOTE SECONDS HAND STOPS A LITTLE BIT AT SOME POINTS, HOWEVER THIS DOES NOT AFFECTS THE TIME KEEPING.
- Crown OMEGA signed in very good condition, Only one step to set date and time.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Genuine Leather band of hgood quality in very good condition. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS